Deposit Rates Lowered For Payday Loan | Quick Loan
March 25, 2019
Today it became known that the Penza bank “Kuznetsky” officially announced to all of its customers through the call center and the media about lowering the rate on ruble deposits.
We bring to your attention all deposits that have lost interest:
- “Classic” deposit ”any Russian can place putting only 10 thousand rubles in the bank. Terms of placement include a period from 31 days to 1100 days. He is attracted to the financial organization Bank Kuznetsky at 0.75–8.25% per annum
Deposit “Deposit Online” from 10 rubles for up to 91 days, placed at 7.75% per annum.
The bank will pay you interest at the end of the deposit term.
- Deposit “Accumulative new” from 10 thousand rubles, terms: from six months to 18 months, or 777 days or 1100 days. The interest rate is set by the bank in the range of 5.5 to 7.5% per annum.
The interest is capitalized every month and paid at the end of the term.
- Deposit “Pension special” you can place from 10 rubles for up to 18 months at 6.75% per annum.
Interest is capitalized on a quarterly basis and paid at the end of the term.
- Deposit “Pension” from 1 000 rubles. Money can be put for a period: a year, a year and a half, 777 days and three years. The interest is reduced to 5.25-7.25% per annum.
Interest is quarterly bank capitalized or paid to the depositor to the account.
- “Wealthy new” is placed with investments in the amount of 200 000 rubles. for terms: year, one and a half years, 777 days and 1090 days. The bank provides an interest rate on this deposit from 6 to 8.25% per annum.
The bank will pay you interest every month.
All deposits, except for “Classic”, the bank allows replenishing.
For those who are not in the subject, we recall that PJSC “Bank Kuznetsky” is a credit financial institution alone in Penza. The size of the assets corresponds to its level. A credit institution that fully meets the requirements of the residents of the region and the city, as it services the accounts and deposits, and also provides loans to the MFIs and bank branches. In addition, it makes loans to corporate clients, attracting public deposits.